What was needed?
AVE worked as a subcontractor to Nova Design Associates Ltd who are a well-established London based shop/kitchen design and installer. We have worked alongside this company on many projects in and around central London & Brighton & Hove.
The client wanted a full commercial kitchen ventilation system which would also incorporate air conditioning.
Problems that we overcame
As the site is in the heart of Mayfair the main issues were making sure the system is quiet, unobtrusive and low odour at discharge.
The main contractor did a fantastic job of hiding the ductwork in the courtyard and by boxing the ductwork riser in whilst still allowing access doors for maintenance and cleaning.
The time frame from design to completion was extremely tight so making sure the design, manufacture and install went as smoothly as possible was key in this installation which we delivered.
- 4370 x 1400mm 304 Grade stainless steel commercial kitchen extraction canopy complete with stainless steel flush-mounted LED downlights, drip trays and baffle type filters.
- Stainless steel wall sheets complete with joiners and end strips.
- 3 Phase heavy duty acoustic type EC box fan for extraction.
- O-zone unit adjacent to the canopy to break down odour.
- Electrostatic precipitator (ESP) unit to help break down grease and smoke.
- 1200 long attenuator (silencer) either side of acoustic type box fan.
- 2 stage carbon filtration unit to help break down any odour.
- Single phase EC duct fan to keep the fan up as high as possible.
- 16Kw 3 phase heater battery to temper the incoming air.
- Removable panel type filter to stop any debris being sucked into the commercial kitchen.
- 4 way blow diffusers in suspended ceiling.
- 14Kw ducted unit mounted at high level in the kitchen.
- Bluetooth controller.